ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Introduction, Implementation and Internal Auditor
Learn everything you need to know about ISO17025 laboratory accreditation.
We’ll take you through every stage of the certification journey on our ISO 17025 Introduction, Implementation and Internal Auditor training course.
Start with a detailed overview of the standard and its requirements. And discover how to meet these in your laboratory by implementing an ISO 17025 quality control system.
Our experts will also explain auditing techniques so you can maintain accreditation by monitoring, assessing and improving performance. This is a four days training program by experts.
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for maintaining and achieving laboratory accreditation
- Those who manage laboratory support functions, testing and operations
- Technicians and laboratory staff who need to understand ISO 17025
- Those who want to become internal laboratory auditors
What will I learn?
- The requirements and scope of the ISO 17025 standard
- How to meet the requirements of ISO 17025
- The principles and application of quality control
- Understand the laboratory accreditation process
- How to monitor and continually improve quality control processes
What are the benefits?
- Qualified ISO 17025 experts working in your laboratory
- Confidence in continuing compliance with ISO 17025
- More efficient and accurate testing and calibration processes
- Increased stakeholder trust in your quality control